July 14, 2019
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Tambuli Ng Panginoon (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: from the Book of Deuteronomy 30: 10-14 (Antoine Schmouni)
Psalm: Seek the Lord, you who are poor, and your hearts will revive. (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: from the letter of St Paul to the Colossians 1: 15-20 (Derrick Kantumoya)
The Gospel Of The Lord: according to to Luke 10:1-12. 17-20 (Father Fernando)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Vina Peralta)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page)
Lord Accept This Bread and Wine (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page)
Bread For The World (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
Go, The Mass Is Ended (click to hear the music on YouTube)
Activities of the English Parish for THIS CALENDAR YEAR!
Summer Time, Pilgrimage:
- Destination: Saint Petersburg (click to visit webpage)
Due to Security Measures in holding Special Licences for all tourist buses and their drivers on the Russian territory, we had difficulty in maintaining the bus booking we have reserved for 120 persons, we were promised to get bus of the first licensed availability. Therefore, and to keep our intention, we will postpone the visit for two weeks , instead of July 12, and departure from Moscow will be July 26 at 11:00 PM, from St Louis Church
Arrival in St Petersburg – Saturday Morning
Departure from St Petersburg – July 27 at 11:00 PM
Price of Tickets will remain unchanged.
- August Picnic – New Jerusalem and Jordan River (Final Date will confirm later).
- September, Second Annual Pilgrimage (Golden Ring- Date will be announced late), Pereslavl Zalessky – Rostov Veliky
October 27, Rosary Gathering
November, Preparation for Advent and Christmas
December 01, Advent Recollection
December 22, Christmas party and Fund Raising Activity.
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?
Continue reading “Notices for 2019”