HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES FOR SAINT LOUIS PARISH
Saint Louis Church Council (online) meeting was arranged for preparing the reopening of the Church for Sunday Mass service starting Sunday, June 21, 2020.
NOT ALLOWED TO COME:
- Those who are not feeling well;
- Those who contacted someone with positive COVID-19 cases, or alike;
- Children are not allowed to come to the Church.
RULES FOR ENTERING TO THE CHURCH:
- Door has to be widely open;
- Temperature Checking (below 37.5 degrees Celsius are allowed to enter);
- Checking of registered names;
- Changing new gloves;
- Sanitize the hands before entering the Church.
INSIDE THE CHURCH:
- Not more than 60 persons are allowed to enter the Church, and prompt registration is required (procedure to follow);
- Seats and places in the Church have marks (Fr. Slava);
- Social distance of minimum 1.5 meter to be observed (but if group of up-to five person who live in same Flat/house they can seat closer together);
- GLOVES & MASKS are a must;
- No Books Distribution;
- No Socialization after the Mass;
- STREAMING (Ejay Merced).
- Two baskets have to be prepared at Entrance;
- No Candles and Offerings at this time;
- No counting of Money.
- Hand must be sanitized (Ushers has to give sanitizer);
- Hand must be open wide to avoid touching with the priest (in case the Priest touches he must sanitize his hands);
- The Priest will distribute the holy Host 1 meter distance, and 2 inches above the hands;
- People are allowed to stay outside the Church in Social Distance Observance, and Priest will come to give Communion;
- Elderly and sick people who cannot come to Church and cannot receive communion – there is a certain rule in taking away the Holy Host beyond the Church (Father Stephan & Father Sebastian can give the Rules).
NO CHOIR: (the songs are only)
- Lord’s Prayer (Optional);
- Holy Communion.
- Outside the Church (Mask & Gloves is a must);
- 1.5 meter Distance to be observe.
- They only handle the Cross & the Candles;
- After dress up they have to stay outside the Church, and wait for the Entrance Procession with Priest (No Altar preparation this time, Priest will handle it)
- No one is allowed to enter to Sacristy, going to the Wash Room unless Priest and the Altar Servers are out;
- Only one person can come at a time (line is prohibited);
- Must observe proper Hygiene after using the wash room;
- No hugging;
- No holding hands
HOW TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO COME:
- Andrew & Joel will Publish how to register.
- Limited people can attend.
- To organize we need to know who will come.
REGISTRATION FOR SUNDAY MASS AT ST. LOUIS CHURCH IN MOSCOW
Who cannot attend Sunday Mass, in the Church or the yard, can follow on Facebook Livestream https://www.facebook.com/elizabethjane.alapan
Meanwhile, Father Stepahn will cease Livestream of Sunday Mass from the Institute, until further notice.
SEE YOU (almost) ALL!!