June 30, 2019
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
Pagmamahal Sa Panginoon (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: from the First Book of Kings 19:16. 19-21 (Tom Kosco)
Psalm: O Lord, it is you who are my portion (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: from the letter of St Paul to the Galatians 5:11. 13-18 (Stephen Encoe)
The Gospel Of The Lord: according to Luke 9:51-62 (Father Stephan)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Ejay Merced)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page)
Voice of Christ (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
As Christ Is For Us (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
We Are Called (click to hear the music on YouTube)
Activities of the English Parish for THIS CALENDAR YEAR!
Summer Time, Pilgrimage:
- Destination: Saint Petersburg (click to visit webpage)
Departure Moscow – July 12 at 11:00 PM, from St Louis Church
Arrival in St Petersburg – Saturday Morning
Departure from St Petersburg – July 13 at 11:00 PM
Price of Tickets will be announced later.
- August Picnic – New Jerusalem and Jordan River (Final Date will confirm later).
- September, Second Annual Pilgrimage (Golden Ring- Date will be announced late), Pereslavl Zalessky – Rostov Veliky
October 27, Rosary Gathering
November, Preparation for Advent and Christmas
December 01, Advent Recollection
December 22, Christmas party and Fund Raising Activity.
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?
Continue reading “Notices for 2019”