September 22, 2019
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
Come, Worship The Lord (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: from the Book of the prophet Amos 8:4-7 (Sr. Mary Louise)
Psalm: Praise the Lord, who raises the poor. (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: from the first letter of St Paul to Timothy 2:1-8 (Ilene Raborar)
The Gospel Of The Lord: according to Luke 16:1-13 (Father Sebastian)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Aiza Gabaeon)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2, page 3)
Isang Munting Panalangin (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page)
Gifts Of Finest Wheat (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
Now Thank We All Our God (click to hear the music on YouTube)
Activities of the English Parish for THIS CALENDAR YEAR!
- September 22, Second Annual Pilgrimage (Golden Ring), Nikitskii Monastery in Pereslavl Zalessky and Monastery of the Nativity of the Virgin in Rostov Veliky.
- Please go to Registration Page.
- So far we are 77 (check your name on the list of Participants)
October 27, Rosary Gathering.
November, Preparation for Advent and Christmas
December 01, Advent Recollection
December 22, Christmas party and Fund Raising Activity.
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?
Continue reading “Notices for 2019”