Sign of the Cross ————– Antoine Schmouni
We believe in God the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; he ascended into heaven, and seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit the Holy Catholic Church, the Communion of Saints the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen
THE JOYFUL MYSTERY
- The Annunciation ———— Sr. Louis;
- The Visitation ——————- Gabriel;
- The Birth of Jesus ———— Josil;
- The Presentation of Jesus in the Temple — Patricia;
- The Finding of Jesus in the Temple ———- Andrew.
- The Agony in the Garden ———– Ejay;
- The Scourging at the Pilar ———- Vina;
- The Crowning of Thorns ————- Ilene;
- The Carrying of the Cross ———– Anelia;
- The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus — Juliet.
THE MYSTERY OF LIGHT
- The Baptism of Jesus ————- Sr. Louis;
- The First Miracle of Jesus —— Gabriel;
- The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God —— Josil;
- The Transfiguration Of Jesus ———— Patricia;
- The Institution of the Eucharist ——— Andrew.
THE GLORIOUS MYSTERY
- The resurrection of Jesus — Ejay;
- The Ascension of Jesus —— Vina;
- The Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles — Ilene;
- The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary —- Anelia;
- The Coronation of the Blessed Mary as Queen Of Heaven and Earth — Juliet.
( Pause for Crowning Of Mama Mary)
HAIL HOLY QUEEN
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy! our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley, of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus; O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.