Activities of the English Parish for THIS CALENDAR YEAR!
The Parish of Saint Louis (English) Community have elected its Council.
- Antoine Schmouni, Chairman
- Andrew Hardisty, Appointed Officer
- Brother Vladimir Pashkov, Appointed Officer
- Father Stephan Lipke, Advisor
- Ruth Vergara, Secretary
- Joel Santanna, Elected Officer
- Maximillian Mwenda, Elected Officer
- Peter Amoah, Elected Officer
Summer Time, Pilgrimage:
- September 22, Second Annual Pilgrimage (Golden Ring), Nikitskii Monastery in Pereslavl Zalessky and Monastery of the Nativity of the Virgin in Rostov Veliky.
- Please go to Registration Page.
- So far we are 77 (check your name on the list of Participants)
October 27, Rosary Gathering.
November, Preparation for Advent and Christmas
December 01, Advent Recollection
December 22, Christmas party and Fund Raising Activity.
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?