September 24, 2017
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Seek The Lord (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: (page 131) The Book Of Isaiah 55:6-9 (Jenny Jemison)
Psalm: (page 132) The Lord is close to all who call him (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: (page 132) Letter of Saint Paul to the Philippians 1:20-24, 27 (Juliet Coquilla)
The Gospel Of The Lord: (page 133) Saint Matthew 20:1-16 (Father Michael)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Ilene Raborar)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page)
Lord Accept This Bread And Wine (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
Here At This Table (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
Though The Mountain May Fall (click to hear the music on YouTube)
Dear parishioners, as you have no doubt noticed, our church has been under RESTORATION since June 1st.
We proceed to the total change of the roof, as well as the facades. The work is due to be completed by October 15th … if it does not rain as much as in recent days in Moscow.
For the Readings starting from Sunday 01.01.2017.
- The Reader of the First Reading have no longer to read the Psalm, as the Choir will sing the verses;
- The Reader of the Second Reading still have to read Gospel Acclamation;
- The Priest announce the Gospel of the Lord!
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Moral of this post…., DON’T CLAP when the music finishes at the end of Mass. The Musicians and Choir are not there for your applause. They are there with you to Adore God in Worship. This is what meant the Holy Mass. No clapping hands at the end of the Prayers.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ?
Continue reading “Notices for 2017”