November 26, 2017
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Jesus Christ Our Sovereign King (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: (page 158) The Book Of Ezekiel 34:11-12, 15-17 (Tom Kosco)
Psalm: (page 158) O blessed are those who fear the Lord (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: (page 159) First Letter of Saint Paul to the Corinthians 15:20-26, 28 (Antoine Schmouni)
The Gospel Of The Lord: (page 159) Saint Matthew 25:31-46 (Father Victor)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Derrick Kantumoya Mpaka)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page)
Blest Are You, Lord (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4)
Christ In Us, Our Hope Of Glory (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
Hail Redeemer, King Divine (click to hear the music on YouTube)
For the Readings starting from Sunday 01.01.2017.
- The Reader of the First Reading have no longer to read the Psalm, as the Choir will sing the verses;
- The Reader of the Second Reading still have to read Gospel Acclamation;
- The Priest announce the Gospel of the Lord!
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Moral of this post…., DON’T CLAP when the music finishes at the end of Mass. The Musicians and Choir are not there for your applause. They are there with you to Adore God in Worship. This is what meant the Holy Mass. No clapping hands at the end of the Prayers.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ?
Continue reading “Notices for 2017”