May 28, 2017
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Hail The Day That Sees Him Rise (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: (page 272) The Book Of Acts 1:1-11 (Tom Kosco)
Psalm: (page 273) Choir Chanting Psalm 46:2-3, 6-9
Second Reading: (page 273) Letter of Saint Paul to the Ephesians 1:17-23 (Marilou Ceniza)
The Gospel Of The Lord: (page 274) Saint Matthew 28:16-20 (Father Victor)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Leah Ale)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
Lord, We Bring To You (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
In This Place (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
God’s Spirit In My Heart (click to hear the music on YouTube)
May, The Month Of Mary!
- May 14th, we will celebrate the Mother’s Day, and we invite all Mothers to come forward before the final blessing to receive the Priest’s Special Prayers. Also will give away to every Mother the Holy Rosary (and guide for prayers).
- May 28th, we will celebrate the Holy Rosary gathering, and offering flowers to the Blessed Mother Mary.
For the Readings starting from Sunday 01.01.2017.
- The Reader of the First Reading have no longer to read the Psalm, as the Choir will sing the verses;
- The Reader of the Second Reading still have to read Gospel Acclamation;
- The Priest announce the Gospel of the Lord!
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Moral of this post…., DON’T CLAP when the music finishes at the end of Mass. The Musicians and Choir are not there for your applause. They are there with you to Adore God in Worship. This is what meant the Holy Mass. No clapping hands at the end of the Prayers.