September 23, 2018
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Come To The Table (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: from the book of Wisdom 2:12.17-20 (Nankya Hilda)
Psalm: The Lord upholds my life. (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: from the letter of James 3:16-4:3 (Stephen Incoe)
The Gospel Of The Lord: Mark 9: 30-37 (Father Victor)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Vina Peralta)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
We Are Many Parts (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
Bread Of Life, Truth Eternal (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
Let There Be Peace On Earth (click to hear the music on YouTube)
The Municipality of Moscow City is supporting the refurbishing of the Church, keeping all historic signs in place. Thank you!
Meanwhile, the Sunday’s Services will be celebrated in the open yard and the garden of the Church, until construction is advanced and the Parishioners are allowed back inside.
Image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5, image 6, image 7,
With the work advancing, the Church soon welcome the Parishioners with the new light!
Image 8, image 9, image 10, image 11, image 12, image 13, image 14, image 15, image 16,
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?
Continue reading “Notices for 2018”