August 19, 2018
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Glory And Praise To Our God (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: A reading from the Book of Proverbs 9:1-6 (Antoine Schmouni)
Psalm: Taste and see that the Lord is good. (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: The letter of saint Paul to the Ephesians 5:15-20 (Mike Workman)
The Gospel Of The Lord:the holy Gospel according to John 6:51-58 (Father Victor)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Malou Ceniza)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page)
Lord Accept This Bread And Wine (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page)
One Love Released (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
Go The Mass Is Ended (click to hear the music on YouTube)
The Municipality of Moscow City is supporting the refurbishing of the Church, keeping all historic signs in place. Thank you!
Meanwhile, the Sunday’s Services will be celebrated in the open yard and the garden of the Church, until construction is advanced and the Parishioners are allowed back inside.
Image 1, image 2, image 3, image 4, image 5, image 6, image 7,
With the work advancing, the Church soon welcome the Parishioners with the new light!
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?
Continue reading “Notices for 2018”