July 02, 2017
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
All Are Welcome (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: (page 96) The 2nd Book Of Kings 4:8-11, 14-16 (Tom Kosco)
Psalm: (page 97) I will sing for ever of your love, O Lord (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: (page 97) The Letter of Saint Paul to the Romans 6:3-4, 8-11 (Derrick Mpaka)
The Gospel Of The Lord: (page 98) Saint Matthew 10:37-42 (Father Michael)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Malou Ceniza)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2)
Here I Am (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page)
Ubi Caritas (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
How Great Thou Art (click to hear the music on YouTube)
For the Readings starting from Sunday 01.01.2017.
- The Reader of the First Reading have no longer to read the Psalm, as the Choir will sing the verses;
- The Reader of the Second Reading still have to read Gospel Acclamation;
- The Priest announce the Gospel of the Lord!
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Moral of this post…., DON’T CLAP when the music finishes at the end of Mass. The Musicians and Choir are not there for your applause. They are there with you to Adore God in Worship. This is what meant the Holy Mass. No clapping hands at the end of the Prayers.