January 20, 2019
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Sing A New Song (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: from the book of the Prophet Isaiah 62:1-5 (Ejay Merced)
Psalm: Proclaim the wonders of the Lord among all the peoples. (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: from the second letter of St Paul to the Corinthians 12:4-11 (Aiza Gabaoen)
The Gospel Of The Lord: according to John 2:1-11 (Father Victor)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Vina Peralta)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page)
Take Our Bread (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page)
Now Is The Time (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
Tambuli ng Panginoon (click to hear the music on YouTube)
Activities of the English Parish for THIS CALENDAR YEAR!
January 20, Sinulog-Santo Niño!
March 10, 1st Sunday of Lent
March 17, Lent Recollection ( Venue will announce later)
April 14, Palm Sunday
April 21, Easter Sunday (Picnic around Little Jordan at New Jerusalem, in the city of Istra, Moscow suburb)
May, May Flower Procession ( final date will announce later
Summer Time, Pilgrimage:
- June, Armenia or St Petersburg!?!
- July, Picnic (no venue yet)
- August, Pereslavl Zalessky
- September– Rostov Veliky
October 27, Rosary Gathering
November, Preparation for Advent and Christmas
December 01, Advent Recollection
December 22, Christmas party and Fund Raising Activity
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?
Continue reading “Notices for 2019”