November 25, 2018
ENTRANCE: (click to see the music Notes page)
Majesty, Worship His Majesty (click to hear the music on YouTube)
First Reading: from the book of the Prophet Daniel 7:13-14 (Tom Kosco)
Psalm: The Lord is king, with majesty enrobed. (Choir Chanting)
Second Reading: from the Book of the Apocalypse 1:5-8 (Antoine Schmouni)
The Gospel Of The Lord: according to John 18:33-37 (Father Victor)
Prayer Of The Faithful: (Ilene Raborar)
OFFERTORY: (click to see the music Notes page)
Bread Gentle Body (click to hear the music on YouTube)
COMMUNION: (click to see the music Notes page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4)
Christ Is Us, In Our Hope Of Glory (click to hear the music on YouTube)
RECESSIONAL: (click to see the music Notes page)
He Is Exalted (click to hear the music on YouTube)
With the Grace of God, the renovation of our Parish Church is shining (picture 1, picture 2, picture 3).
October 101h the restoration works were completed to the best of its kind, to compare to other historical buildings restorations in Moscow!
Advent Recollection & Lectors Formation
CHRISTMAS CHARITY FUNDRAISING:
December 02, 2018
SAINT THOMAS INSTITUTE – Metro Baumanskaya
- Christmas Raffle Draw;
- Solicitation Letters for the Prizes;
- Tickets 250 Rubles each with Tokens;
- 1st Prize – MICROWAVE OVEN.
- 2nd Prize- RICE COOKER.
- 3rd Prize- TRAVELLING BAG.
- 4th Prize 3 MICROPHONES.
- 5th Prize SETS OF DINING WARES.
- 15 CONSOLATION PRIZES AND MANY MORE.
DECEMBER 23, 2018, time: 11:00 – 19:00
VENUE: PHILIPPINE EMBASSY OR ST. THOMAS INSTITUTE
THE PROCEEDS OF THIS PROGRAM WILL ALL GOES TO THE CHARITY.:
- TOMSK, SIBERIA, VILLAGES ( MALINOVKA & BELOSTOK)
This the Program of Our religious Brothers & sister who wants to save Kids and teenagers out from addiction and alcohol .
- CENTRE FOR MUM WITH CHILDREN “WARM HOME”.
This Foundation is the Shelter for Mother and Kids who doesn’t have home to live.
We invite all to come forward at the end of the mass to receive special blessing of the Priest, accordingly!
- First Sunday of the month, for those who are celebrating their Birthdate during the current month;
- Second Sunday of the month, for those newly joining our Community;
- Third Sunday of the month, for the married celebrating their Anniversary during the current month, and
- Fourth Sunday of the month, for those who are leaving our Community for short, or long leave.
- Special Prayers to be asked for ahead, allowing to inform the Priest celebrating the mass at that day, in proper time manner.
Are you interested in learning the RUSSIAN LANGUAGE?
Continue reading “Notices for 2018”